Thursday, October 2, 2008

Trivita Team Build

TriVita
Have you ever heard of them? Chances are you have as they are well know especially in the USA from their Media Advertising... TV, Radio and Newspaper and Magazine Publications. They're a 9 year old Health & Wellness company worth $ millions $. The H&W industry in itself accounts for billions in sales and TriVita is #1 in the industry.
If you haven't heard of the TriVita Business Affiliate Plan then you're probably thinking, great.... ' I have to sell vitamins '. I know it didn't excite me much when I first heard what this company does as there are many other H&W companies selling their health product via MLM... LHN comes to mind. When I was introduced to TriVita about 6 months ago I quickly found out that their Business Affiliate Plan (BA) has nothing to do with BAs selling product or recruiting others to sell their product. Here's bascially how the affiliate plan works.
Business affiliates do not get involved at all with the selling, packaging and shipping of the product. We also do not get involved with recruiting customers. Trivita does all that for us. We are simply buying customers from the company through TriVita's Media Aquisition Program (MAP) and then make a residual monthly commission on everything they purchase. Each customer costs of $50 (one time) and we ' own ' that customer for life. This is the best affiliate plan you will ever find on the internet. Why the company is allowing us to buy customers is explained in the attached conference call recording below.
Cost of this program? There are 4 different levels to enter into ($149.99 - $1495.99) but first let me explain something. You have to lose the MLM mentality because this is a real business that will bring you a large monthly residual income for life. If you want a $50 MLM program then expect to get a program that will die out in a few months. Of course you already know all that. TriVita is the closest thing on the internet you'll find to having a real brick and mortar business. I already have one of those and I'll take TriVita anyday simply because of the overhead costs or lack of in TriVita's case. If you compare TriVita to the dime a dozen MLM programs it will seem expensive. If you compare TriVita to the cost of a franchise or a regular brick and mortar business, it's dirt cheap.
The fist time I ever heard about TriVita, I found it really intriguing but I did not join then as the marketer who introduced it to me really had no gameplan and did not explain it well. I finally did join Trivita today with TrivitaTeambuild and I'm not sorry I did. This time around it is so different as I am associated with very strong business partners. Our TrivitaTeamBuild is the fastest growing team building all of Trivita (according to Bryan Wirth and Terry Newsome), and we are a large part of Bryan Wirth's organization. He' s the company's first Presidential Director and one of their largest leaders. This is of great benefit to me and to those joining with me, especially in the beginning. Listen in one of our team conference calls.

TUESDAY 9pm EST - 212-461-5860 - Pin 0752# (see weekly update for webinar info) - TriVita Corporate Call
WEDNESDAY 9pm EST - 212-461-5860 - Pin 7878#
THURSDAY 9pm EST - 212-461-5860 - Pin 7878#

FRIDAY 12noon EST 212-461-5860 Pin 7878#
SATURDAY 11am EST - 212-461-5860 - Pin 7878#

Or Visit their website here:
http://www.trivita.net/13175508








No comments: